Our organization believes in striking at the root. We don’t merely rescue animals, rather we identify the root, which results in long term change. We work with people and animals and our main drive and passion is our love for God’s people as well as His creation. We strive to touch as many lives possible by the work we do.
Thank you for your interest in becoming involved at New Beginnings. We have many ways you can contribute to enable us to bring change in our community!
- Networking for us; sharing our facebook posts; networking our animals by sharing their photos; spreading the word about New Beginnings and forwarding our e-mails. Like and share our facebook page: www.facebook.com/newbeginningscharity
- Collecting items for our Rescue Centre (Find our wishlist attached)
- You can also visit our Rescue Centre (by appointment) to spend time with our animals. We usually have volunteer visiting days on Fridays / Saturdays, so you are more than welcome to make an appointment and come help out at the Rescue Centre (by walking and brushing our animals, spending time here and doing what needs to be done) Contact: 072 636 6663/ email@example.com for appointment.
- Supporting/networking our sms line: SMS the words DONATE NB to 42646 (R30 per sms) We really need funds to continue the work we do
- Arrange a fundraiser for us (with our approval)
- Keep a New Beginnings donation can at your workplace for donations (Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make sure you have a My School card and New Beginnings is your beneficiary. Please follow this link and apply online for your My School card. It is free of charge and only takes about one minute. You receive your card via postage, free of charge!: https://www.myschool.co.za/supporter/apply/
- Making sure that everyone you know are educated on sterilization and why it is so important to sterilize your pets (see article attached) Prevention is better than cure!
- Adopting a pet from us and saving two lives! The one you adopted and the one taking his or her place at the shelter. Contact: 072 636 6663 / email@example.com
- Tag all your pets and spread the word about tagging! You can order your ID Tag at firstname.lastname@example.org for only R60!
- Arrange a presentation at your Work place / School. Contact email@example.com for more information or to book an appointment for us to visit you
- Support our Kennel project and sponsor R800.00 to New Beginnings which will enable us to take a kennel, blanket, running wire, food, bowls & collar to an animal in the rural areas who has NOTHING and often freeze to death in winter. You can send your POP and details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you the photo of the animal you have helped!
- Signing a debit order at New Beginnings for any amount and becoming a partner who supports us on a monthly basis! Find debit order attached. If you sign a debit order of R300 per month, you can sponsor a kennel and we will put a sign on the kennel with your name and details (please note on debit order if you want to sponsor a kennel.) E-mail debit order to: email@example.com
- Do a once off donation into our account to help us rescue more broken animals.
- New Beginnings
- Cheque Account
- Ref: Name & Donation
- Join our pledge system. This is an amazing way to contribute. You choose an item on our pledge list and pledge to donate that item or items for one year on a monthly basis. If you are interested to join our pledge system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate items from our Wish List in our Donation Trolleys or bins at selected outlets!
TOGETHER, we can do so much more!
We can not do anything without YOUR help and support! Hope to hear from you soon.